Monday, December 13, 2010

December 13th Reverb10

When it comes to aspirations, its not about ideas. It's
about making ideas happen. What's your next step?_


 
What I want to take with me as I step in to 2011 is the determination to make this the year that I get back on my own dirt.  I have been struggling to get this thing done since my ex-husband's addictions and perfidy cost me everything that I had 12 years ago.  Never mind all the gory details of that asset massacre - I just need and want and long to be digging my toes in to my OWN DIRT again. This year I have to find the way to  make that happen for us.

I'm sick of boarding my horse out. I'm sick of being told that I cannot have the neighbor's dog over to play.  No matter how gentle or how wonderful the boss or the landlord or the stable owner is, it is just not the same as being on my own land.  I want to get up and go see my lovies in my bunny slippers and bedhead hair.  If I need to have sick chicks in the bathtub that's what I need to be able to do.  Without fearing eviction.  Without sneaking around. I need to be able to be in charge of my own everything again.

How to make this dream come into being has eluded me for so long.  I have worked and prayed and tried all kinds of schemes - this coming year I must find the correct key to unlock the gate to my Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment